Nail Source - Powerful. Antifungal.
A powerful topical antifungal available without a prescription. Kills different types of fungus including ringworm fungus.
- Undecylenic Acid, extracted from castor oil seeds, has clinically proven antifungal action. It also helps relief various discomforts associated with some fungal skin conditions.
- Helps fight fungal problems on finger and toe nails
- Helps inhibit fungal cell growth, spread and reproduction
- Helps reduce excess moisture trapped between nail and nail bed, to help prevent bacterial and fungal growth
- Helps promote the reattachment of the nail to the nail bed
- Helps promote healthy new nail growth
- A non-invasive, natural topical treatment
- Non-irritating to the skin and cuticles
- Quick drying
- High potency
- User friendly - can be used after polish has already been applied
- Helps keep nails and cuticles clean, conditioned and healthy
- Does not discolor the nail
- Non-comedogenic and non-allergenic
- Color free
When to use:
- With microbial/fungal problems on or around nails on toes.
How to use:
- After washing and drying feet, simply brush Nail Source around cuticle and open edge of nails twice daily. No need to remove polish or other nail applications, as Nail Source is not applied directly onto the nail itself
Ingredients: Zinc undecylenate 15%, Undecylenic acid 10%, Alcohol, Aloe vera, butylene glycol, diazolidinyl urrea, glycerin, methylparaben, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, propylparaben.