Specifically formulated to repair, strengthen and moisturize chemically-damaged hair, Tech Two contains twice the beneficial protein of other shampoos. Silk, keratin and oat protein coupled with panthenol soothe damaged hair helping restore moisture, shine and vitality. pH 4.5-5.5.
Massage into wet hair. Rinse and repeat as desired.
- Silk and oat proteins – adds moisture, strength, elasticity and shine.
- Coconut-derived surfactants – for gentle, colour-safe cleansing.
- Natural herbal extracts including chamomile, wild cherry bark extract, hops, nettle, rosemary leaf and sage leaf extracts – soothe the scalp and add shine to hair.
- NaPCA – a naturally occurring moisturizer.
- Panthenol – thickens the hair shaft.
- Benzophenone-4 – PABA-free sunscreen protects hair from UV rays.
Elle Magazine Award Winner: blind tested by 750 Elle Readers, Tech-Two won Best Shampoo against 72 similar competitor’s products.